Tuesday, April 21, 2015

3 Reasons Why I Said "He's My Boy" to My Wife

Over the past month, three clear reasons emerged this past month that convinced me to support Rick Santorum:

First, he clearly supported the First Amendment and religious liberty.  Compared to the other candidates, Rick was very clear about toleration being "a two-way street".  Here's another link comparing the candidates HERE.

Second, Rick was targeted by ISIS as an enemy.  Out of all the candidates, Rick has the most experienced record in foreign policy.

Third, Rick was the only candidate to say that he would not attend the wedding a theoretical friend who was engaging in a so-called same-sex marriage.  Cruz and Rubio were not consistent with their faith tradition on this.

Recently, I turned to my wife and said of Rick, "He's my boy!" 

We supported and campaigned for him in 2012, and my conscience before God supports him in 2016.


This blog, The Great Eagle, is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment